Request Quote ships: Contact | item#: WCDFIR
- 8 to 14 µm Si microbolometer
- 640 x 480, 13.4 x 10.8 mm active area
- 17 µm pixels
- Port-powered USB 2.0;, no power brick
- 14-bit ADC
- 10 ms time constant
- No chopper – measure pulsed or CW beams
- Room temperature – no cooling required
Customers Also Considered:
Compact, Portable, Port-Powered, USB 2.0 10.6 µm Beam Profiling from DataRay. Typical applications include: MIR/FIR/ CO2 laser profiling, Field servicing of CO2 lasers and laser-based systems, Optical assembly & instrument alignment, and Beam wander & logging. Measure CW and Pulsed laser sources.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability